BMW Motorsport is changing the way its teams are set up for the 2017 season.
After exactly one year of ownership and many thousands spent on rust and repairs, here are 10 things learned.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
AutoExpress BMW 5 Series review: G30 sets new executive car standard
With more than forty years of development under its belt, the 5 Series just gets better and better.
BMW Group in joint venture to deploy fast charging network across Europe
Joint Venture to deploy a high-powered DC charging network for battery electric vehicles (BEV) covering long-distance travel routes in Europe.
A homebuilt classic, E30 with a little boost
This E30 started out as a completely stock 1990 325i automatic with a healthy engine. Now, it has a manual gearbox and a bit of boost.
Could there be a new i3 coming for next year?
BMW added more range to the i3, but maybe that's not enough. They may be bringing more revisions to their i3 next year.
ReachNow announced expansion into Brooklyn NY and debut of four new mobility services
ReachNow, BMW Group’s free-floating premium car sharing service, announced its latest city expansion into Brooklyn, NY.
BMW Motorsport Juniors at the wheel of the BMW M4 DTM.
BMW Motorsport offered BMW Motorsport Juniors Ricky Collard (GB) and Joel Eriksson (SE) the opportunity to gain ample experience at the wheel of the BMW M4 DTM.
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
BMW revealed the 19th Art Car designed by John Baldessari at Art Basel Miami. The 19th car in the art car series is a BMW motorsport M6 GTLM that will race in January.
- Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2017 to take place from 26 to 28 May 2017
- BMW M Award 2016: Marc Márquez makes history with fourth win in a row.
- Hyundai Motor Company delivers record sales for October
- Another 1-2-3 result for the BMW S 1000 RR at the Macau Grand Prix.
- Mercedes-AMG to make their debut in the IMSA Sportscar Championship in 2017
- Genesis G90 earns 2017 Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy Award
- The new Audi A5/S5 Cabriolet completes the new generation of the A5 family.
- Tesla announces an update to their Supercharger program
- The BMW R 1200 GS Adventure goes LEGO
- Chevy Bolt takes Green Car Journal's 2017 Green Car Of The Year
- Under 500cc and at home on the roads of the world - BMW G 310 GS
- The Chevy Bolt EV gets Motor Trend's Car of the Year
- Red Bull Global Rallycross goes electric for 2018
- 8th Annual “Collector Car Appreciation Day” to be Celebrated on July 14, 2017
- 2016 World Series MVP Ben Zobrist gets a special Chevrolet Camaro